Aspects of a successful corporate strategy.
Schmitt + Sohn at a glance - the key performance indicators of a traditional company.
We have been successfully designing, constructing and looking after lifts for over 100 years now. We support mankind’s mobility and always give sensible answers to the developments in architecture and urban planning. A well-thought-out, functional design and resource-saving planning and manufacture are just as much a part of how we see ourselves as our social commitment on the spot.
- 1861 Foundation of the company. Tradition in lift construction and service.
- 6 generations of experience. The company family as a constant.
- 18 domestic and foreign companies.
Decentralised and close to you.
- 4 countries in Europe.
We are at home in:
Germany, Portugal, Austria, the Czech Republic.
- 1.500 systems annual production.
Production in our own works.
- 90.000 lift systems built. Our references throughout Europe.
- 1.600 employees. Success has many faces.
- 9001 standard quality. Improving. Developing. Looking ahead.
- 24 -hour on-call readiness 365
days per year.
Always there for you.
- 40.000 systems to be serviced annually.
Competence you can rely on.
- 160 million turnover.
- 0 bank liabilities.
Independence for strong