Excellent service quality.
Every service quality is founded on people.
Using our own service personnel without exception, we have an influence on what we do and how we do it. Entrepreneurial self-image by tradition. Obvious basic steps that create confidence.
Each service technician of the company therefore looks after the same lift systems in his area over many years. A consistency which means that our service technicians and fitters know their lifts and their previous history exactly.
The ideal prerequisite for preventive measures and excellent service on site.
Regular further training measures in the Schmitt + Sohn Academy and the exchange with the company-wide knowledge network keep our employees up-to-date with the latest state of technology at all times.
We also ensure our outstanding service capability by means of our development work and in-house production. For the direct exchange between service, development and production enables us to react flexibly to customer requirements. And the service technicians in this way also obtain the know-how for special components and individual solutions. Quickly and without detours.
Our claim is to provide peak performance for every Schmitt + Sohn contract customer.
Excellent service quality using efficient tools
Every good service is based on efficient tools and our own qualified employees:
- A central spare parts warehouse, irrespective of manufacturer, with over 10,000 parts
- 425 service vehicles equipped with more than 300 of the most important wear and tear parts
- the Schmitt+Sohn Academy with over 100 further training measures per year
- internal works acceptances before handing over every new lift
- Standardised maintenance checklists
- Detailed maintenance logbooks on the lift to document all activities
- Mobile data recording devices for documenting promptly and seamlessly the performances and spare parts
- Regular checking of the service quality by independent testing organisations